Trujillo In Mud And Color
(3 days / 2 nights)
DAY 1: TRUJILLO
-Transfer from the Airport or bus station to your Hotel.
– Visit of Trujillo city. The tour begins in the Main Square, Cathedral, Urquiaga House, the Emancipation House, Iturregui Palace and finally we visit the Archaeological Museum of the National University of Trujillo.
– Overnight in Trujillo.
DAY 2: FULL DAY – HUACAS DEL SOL AND LA LUNA – CHAN CHAN
Huacas del Sol and La Luna – Huacas de Moche Site Museum
– Visit of Huacas del Sol y La Luna, capital of the Moche culture. At the moment it is in excavation Huaca de La Luna. It is possible to see the beautiful murals with the representation of the God Ai-Paec, also known as the “Decapitator.” After this visit we go to the Huacas de Moche Museum.
Dragon Temple – Chan Chan – Site Museum and Huanchaco
– The tour begings in The Dragon temple. This site was built by the Chimu culture, and it was part of Chan Chan. After this tour we go to Chan Chan to visit the Site Museum where there is a scale model of Chan Chan city, and then we enter to the Tschudi Citadel that is the only one open to the tourism.
Finally, we depart to the fishing village of Huanchaco, famous for the “Caballitos de Totora”, boats made in reed.
– Overnight in Trujillo.
DAY 3: TRUJILLO – EL BRUJO COMPLEX IN THE CHICAMA VALLEY
The Brujo Complex – The Lady of Cao Museum
– Departure to the Chicama valley to visit the Archaeological Complex “El Brujo”, administrative center of the Moche culture. The temple Cao Viejo is the visited place. On the walls of the temple there are designs of prisoners, warriors and other important ceremonial designs. In 2006 was discovered a royal tomb of a principal woman, called “The Lady of Cao”. All the objects and as well the mummy are in exhibition in the Cao Museum.
– Transfer to the airport or bus station.
|Casa Andina Premium||$590||$310|
|Costa del Sol Centro||$540||$290|
|Costa del Sol El Golf||$470||$260|
|Casa Andina Standard||$470||$250|
English or french.
– 02 breakfasts
– 03 nights accommodation.
– Private tours.
– Speaking tour guide in English or French.
– Entrance fees.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything
Peru North Expedition
Trujillo In Mud and Color
Trujillo – Chiclayo
Trujillo – Cajamarca