(3 days / 2 nights)
DAY 1: CITY TOUR – VENTANILLAS DE OTUSCO – BAÑOS DEL INCA
-Transfer from the Airport or bus station to your Hotel.
– We begin visiting the historical Main Square, the Cathedral, the San Francisco church and the chapel of the Dolores’s Virgin, patroness of the city. We walk to the Belen Complex to visit the Belen church, the old Hospital of Men and the Hospital of Women where now the Archaeological Museum is. Then we enter to the “Ransom Room”, site where was prisoner the Inca Atahualpa. We finish the City Tour with the ascension to the Santa Apolonia hill, to see “the seat of the Inca” and to have a panoramic view of the whole city of Cajamarca.
– Time for Lunch (Not included)
Ventanillas de Otusco – Baños del Inca
– Visit to the necropolis of Otusco, well-known as “small windows”, later we go to Baños del Inca, tourist site with thermal water, historical site because of was a place of recreation of the Inca Atahualpa. Of this time is conserved the bathtub where the Inca took a bath.
– Overnight in Cajamarca.
DAY 2: CUMBEMAYO AQUEDUCT
The Route of the Cumbe
– In the route to Cumbemayo we will stop in the Mirador of Bella Vista, to have a panoramic view of Cajamarca, and then we will observe the remains of the archaeological place of Layzon.
After 20 km. we will arrive to Cumbemayo , we will visit the small Site Museum and we will walk to the visit the Sanctuary, the Forest in Stones, the Cumbemayo Channel, stopping to see some petroglyphs worked along the aqueduct. In the route we will know the techniques used to allow the control of the water speed.
– Free afternoon.
– Overnight in Cajamarca.
DAY 3: CUMBEMAYO AQUEDUCT
– Transfer to the airport or bus station.
|Costa del Sol||$360||$205|
|Portal del Marqués||$325||$190|
– 02 breakfasts.
– 02 nights accommodation.
– Private Tours.
– Professional Tour Guide in English.
– Entrance fees.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything
Peru North Expedition
Trujillo In Mud and Color
Trujillo – Chiclayo
Trujillo – Cajamarca