Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve
We will pick up you from your hotel in Paracas to Marina Turística departure where we will take our speedboat to the Ballestas Islands. During the route we will see the Candelabra a similar figure the Nazca lines. From here we will continue sailing offshore for fifteen more minutes and we will arrive at the Ballestas Islands, where we will see rock formations and a variety of marine species, sea lions, Humboldt penguins, chuitas, guanays, pelicans, oystercatchers’ tendrils, thousands of sea birds and sea lions.
After this visit we will take our private car to the National Reserve of Paracas where will visit the Interpretation Center that offers information about the history of the Reserve and details about the fauna of this protected area.
Another very important site in our tour is the visit of the Julio C. Tello Museum that received in 2018 the award of “Best New Museum in Latin America” in London (Leading Culture Destinations Awards). We will know here about the Paracas culture and the practice of trepanation of skulls, an early form of brain surgery whereby a disk was cut from the front of the cranium.
Then we will make a walk on the bay of Paracas, to observe the birds flamingos red-winged birds and white breast, also we will tour the Paracas Peninsula, watching the colorful desert red, yellow, formations made by wind and visiting beautiful beaches, watching the variety of migratory and endemic birds, we as well visit: Supay, Yumaque and Red beaches, then at time indicated we will return to San Martin Port.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
– Professional Tour Guide (English).
– Tourist Transportation.
– Speedboat shared service to Ballestas Islands.
– Private tour to Paracas National Reserve.
– Entrace fees.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything