Sacred Valley Tour
You will visit the archaeological site of Pisac and as well the typical artisan market. You will travel along the Vilcanota River towards the town of Urubamba.
You will have lunch in a local restaurant in the sacred valley, and in the afternoon we will go to the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo.You will have the opportunity to walk through the small streets of the town and thus have a clear idea about how was this military, religious and cultural center during the Inca Empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will visit the picturesque town of Chinchero, where are located the remains of the royal hacienda of Túpac Inca Yupanqui. You will admire its well preserved Inca Wall in the main square and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the porch, built on the foundations of an Inca building.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
English or french.
– Professional Tour Guide (English or French).
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Cusco Tourist Ticket (Include the access to 16 sites). The cost is 40 dollars or the Parcial Ticket for 22 dollars.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything