Machu Picchu Expedition
Early we will pick up you from your hotel to go to the train station in Poroy or Ollantaytambo station.
Arriving in Aguas Calientes your guide assists you to the buses and together you take the winding journey up the mountain to see and experience Machu Picchu for the first time.
Spend the morning at the citadel with your private guide. If you’d like, hike to Inti Punku, or “Sun Gate,” the original gateway to Machu Picchu that approaches the site along the Inca trail and offers the most superb views of the ruins and the surrounding landscapes. For something less rigorous, traverse the narrow Inca road amid lush vegetation to an Inca bridge.
Once the guided tour is over, you will have some free time to explore the site on your own, to relax, or to meditate. At the agreed upon hour, you will descend to Aguas Calientes for lunch and board the train later that afternoon for the return trip.
Once you have arrived at either the Ollantaytambo or Poroy Station, you will be driven to your hotel.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
English or french.
– Professional Tour Guide (English or French).
– Entrance fees.
– Train tickets.
– Transfers from the hotel.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything