City Tour + 4 Ruins
We will pick you up from your hotel to visit the historic Cathedral of Cusco. Then we continue our route to the Coricancha temple on which the church of Santo Domingo was built.
At the end of the visit of the city we will take our transportation to make the circuit of four ruins; which is about 20 minutes from the city of Cusco. We will see the majestic archaeological complexes of Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
5 1/2 hours.
English or french.
– Professional Tour Guide (English or French).
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Entrances to Cathedral and Coricancha Complex.
– Cusco Tourist Ticket (Include the access to 16 sites). The cost is 40 dollars or the Parcial Ticket for 22 dollars.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything