Brujos Market – Sican and Bruning Museums
Visit of Mercado de Brujos, where we will be able to find the different objects, plants and ornaments used in the rituals by the Shamans or brujos.
We will visit the Bruning Museum located in Lambayeque, this has a valuable chronological exhibition of Peru, from the pre-ceramic period through the important Moche, Lambayeque and Chimú civilizations. One of its halls is dedicated to goldsmithing where gold and silver ornaments are displayed. Its four levels offer a summary of art and pre-ceramic cultures.
Next to we will go to La Logia or Montjoy House, historical place linked to independence. It conserves a historic balcony that runs 67 meters long.
Finally, we depart to Ferreñafe city, to visit the National Museum of Sican where are exhibited the objects of gold found in Batan Grande, old capital of the Lambayeque or Sican culture.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
5 hours aprox.
English or french.
– Professional Tour Guide (English or French).
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Entrance fees.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything