Revash – Leymebamba Museum (Private Tour)
Pick up and departure to San Bartolo village. From there we have 40 minutes of trekking to the viewpoint from it is possible to see the Revash mausoleums.
The Peruvian archaeologist Federico Kauffman Doig, argues that the Revash mausoleums are copies of the houses where people lived in the area. The mausoleums have gambrel roofs, others have two levels and windows with designs in color. Some rocks are painted in red with circles, llamas and other magical symbols.
We will have lunch in the town of Leymebamba and then we will go to the Museum, where you can see an average of 2000 archaeological pieces, including 219 mummies and the largest quipu recorded in Peru.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
– Professional Tour Guide.
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Entrance fees.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything