Kuelap Expedition (Private Tour)
Pick up from the hotel and departure to the town of Nuevo Tingo where we can see on route the Archaeological site of Macro. Arriving at Nuevo Tingo we go to the station to take the cable car. We will arrive to Kuelap in about 20 minutes.
We will visit the citadel of Kuelap for an average of two hours. We will know the different sectors and designs that decorate some of the circular houses.
Kuelap is located at 3,000 m.a.s.l. It has an area of 584 meters long and its highest wall reaches 20 meters. There are three entrances, two to the east and one to the west. Its main entrance is 60 meters long. The citadel is made up for 420 circular constructions, 4 rectangular and one square.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
– Professional Tour Guide.
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Entrance fees.
– Cable car.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything