Karajía – Quiocta Caverns (Private Tour)
Pick up from the hotel and departure to the town of Lamud, transfer to the Quiocta cavern, 30 minutes by car to the parking area, walk 270 meters to the entrance of the cavern. The visit lasts on average two hours observing thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
We will have lunch in a restaurant located in the village of Lamud.
After lunch we move to the town of Cruzpata where we will start a trekking of 30-minute to reach the archaeological site of Karajía.
The local people call the sarcophagi: Purunmachus, that means, ancient deceased. Karajía sarcophagi were made with dry straw and cream-colored clay. Unlike mausoleums of Revash, the the sarcophagi was used to put the body of one person, who was placed in a fetal or squat position.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
– Professional Tour Guide.
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Entrance fees.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything