Gocta Waterfalls Expedition (Private Tour)
We go to Cocachimba village, to start our trekking for approximately 2 1/2 hours. A beautiful landscape will accompany us throughout the route to reach the waterfall.
Gocta is considered the third highest waterfall in the world, after Angel waterfall in Venezuela ( 979 meters) and Tugela waterfall in South Africa (948 meters). Although the local people knew its existence, Gocta was known for the world thanks to the German Stefan Ziemendorf who visited it for the first time in 2002.
After our visit we return to Cocachimba where we will have lunch at a local restaurant before returning to Chachapoyas.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
– Professional Tour Guide.
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Entrance fees.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything