Ventanillas de Otuzco (Private Tour)
We will visit Puente Colgante (Suspension Bridge), the viewpoint of the countryside; Hacienda Tres Molinos and the Botanical Garden of Hydrangeas where you can also appreciate typical crafts.
You will visit the archaeological site called: Ventanillas de Otuzco. The name of “windows” comes from its external appearance constituted by a set of cavities, arranged in horizontal and vertical rows carved on the live rock. Its function was exclusively funeral.
Finally you visit the Fundo Los Alpes, to buy and taste varieties of dairy products and you will have as well the option of a horseback riding.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
4 hours aprox.
– Professional Tour Guide.
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Entrance fees.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything