Cumbemayo Tour (Private Tour)
We go out from Cajamarca and drive to Cumbemayo with a brief stop at the Mirador de Bellavista from where you have a panoramic view of the city and its countryside. From there you can also observe the Santa Apolonia hill. On the way we will see the archaeological site of Layzón, located next to the road.
Upon arriving in Cumbemayo we will visit the small Site Museum to get a general idea of the canal route and the details of its length.
We will begin our walk stopping at the Sanctuary then we continue to the Tunnel of Desires, Stone Forest, Stone of Sacrifice, Bocatoma del Canal, Cumbemayo Canal, Rocky Shelters and Ceremonial Altars.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
4 hours aprox.
– Professional Tour Guide.
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Entrance fees.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything