City Tour (Private Tour)
You will visit the historic Main Square of Cajamarca where took place the meeting between Atahualpa (the last King of the Incas) and Francisco Pizarro (The Spaniard Conqueror), then You will visit the Santa Catalina de Alejandría Church (Cathedral) and the San Francisco Church.
Half block from the Plaza is located the Ranson Room (Cuarto de Rescate), where the Inca Atahualpa was imprisoned.
We follow our tour to Belen Church, the Colonial Men Hospital, Colonial Women Hospital and the Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum.
A short walk takes us to Santa Apolonia Hill where you will visit the Ceremonial Altars commonly called as: “Chairs of the Inca”.
- * Minimun of 2 adults required
3 hours aprox.
– Professional Tour Guide.
– Car with air-conditioning.
– Entrance fees.
– Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything